Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DONT CRY UNTIL YOU LEARN TO FLY

Sumwhere deep in my heart i felt like i can FLY
but the hardships of life made me CRY..
I again stood up,i again felt STRONG,
to face the world even if it is WRONG..

I then started observing that what went WRONG,
and then i realised that it was my mistake that i was not
that much STRONG to handle the pressure for so LONG..

I tried hard,i realised my MISTAKE,
and i found that it was not as easy as a walk on a CAKE..

I changed my mind and again gave a TRY,
and this time i succeded and god did not let me CRY..

This taught me a lesson to not to CRY,
and dont let go anything until you learn to FLY....

1 comment:

  1. i like poems a lot..especially the ones with rhymin words.. :D

    btw, the very first picture is really good.. ;)

    ReplyDelete